1. Successful bidder, on any item, understands this to be a legal and binding contract between buyer and Auction firm.
2. All items are sold on an “as is, where is” basis with no warranties implied or suggested.
3. Auctioneer or any other member of Atlantic Auctions Inc. makes no representations as to age, condition, or otherwise, or any other details concerning items in the sale.
4. Method and advancement on any bid will be solely at the Auctioneer’s discretion.
5. In case of a disputed bid, the Auctioneer has the right to determine the successful bidder; or if the item should be put up for resale.
6. Sales tax is applied to all purchases. A buyers premium may be in effect on some sales.
7. Payment methods acceptable are: Cash, Debit, Visa, and Mastercard. (approved cheques that must be accompanied by a Bank Letter Line of Credit only).
8. All goods are to be removed from the auction site the day of the sale. Any items not picked up or removed from the Auction site may be resold or disposed of after three days unless special arrangements are made with Atlantic Auctions Inc.
9. Customers enter the Auction site at their own risk, and Atlantic Auctions Inc., and/or its management and clients, will not be held responsible for any accidents, theft, loss, or damage to any said person or property while visiting Auction Site.
10. Atlantic Auctions Inc. has the right to make additions or deletions to any sale. The Auctioneer may withdraw any item from the sale until he announces completion of the sale of that item by announcing “sold”.
11. All items must be paid in full prior to removal from Auction Site.
12. All buyers and sellers are responsible for the loading and unloading of all goods. Under certain circumstances, assistance may be provided if necessary by Atlantic Auctions Inc.; however, the Management and/or its employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or damages done.
13. Atlantic Auctions Inc. is not to be held responsible for any damages, or theft done to consignment items.