©2007 Atlantic Auctions Inc.
Atlantic Auctions is located in New Brunswick and we also service the provinces of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Our Licensed and Bonded Auctioneer, David Hicks, is a Graduate of the Brunswick School of Auctioneering in Missouri, and is also a member of the Auctioneers Association of Canada. His reputation for experience, honesty, professionalism, and attention to detail has resulted in successful Auctions and satisfied Customers. Atlantic Auctions Inc. is an innovator and leader in helping people just like you buy and or sell personal and business assets through the auction method of marketing. Perhaps we can be of assistance to you. We work with corporations, attorneys, financial institutions, government agencies, small businesses, developers, private owners and individuals.
- Professional, Experienced and friendly staff including clerks, cashiers and ring men
- Honest, Reliable, Licensed, Efficient, and Bonded Auctioneer
- Extensive advertising through direct flyer mail outs, display advertising in newspapers (and sometimes radio).
- Internet Advertising of your Sale with Pictures
- You receive an itemized statement of the items sold at your sale
- We have a modern wireless computerized mobile office and are equipped for on site or off site auctions
- State of the Art Sound System
- Heated building equipped with Washrooms and Canteen
- Each auction is evaluated to determine how and when to best market the merchandise. A customized marketing strategy is planned for each auction – direct mail, faxing, advertising, web publicity and targeted email are just some of our promotional tools and we utilize an extensive contact list. Our experts can create a fully customized program designed to fit your needs and goods.
- Consignments of items for scheduled auctions can be arranged
- We also purchase items for auctions from one item to the entire lot
- We research items you have for sale and thrive at getting the highest asking price for those items
- We are reachable primarily 24 hours a day with a few exceptions
- We respect and protect your privacy and do not disclose information about our customers
- Taxes are calculated for you, and computerized receipts are printed upon payments of merchandise
- Security is provided and there is plenty of parking at the on site building
- We have 2 to 3 acres of storage space for our clients until auction time
- Consigners are provided with a computerized printed sheet of all property sold and paid respectively
Atlantic Auctions also offers the services of appraisals. The types of valuations recognized in this process are from auction value, orderly liquidation value, and fair market value. Keeping current with the fluctuating marketplace is the key to an accurate and effective appraisal. David Hicks is available to schedule appointments to review your items and provide written appraisals for a fee. There is no obligation to sell said items by Atlantic Auctions Inc.
Business Close Outs; Heavy Equipment; Real Estate; Vehicles; Liquidations; Repossessions; Foreclosures; Receivers; Fleet Companies; Lease Companies; Daily Rental Companies; Households/Estates; Personal Property (such as furniture, antiques, jewelry, collectibles, boats, art), Farm Equipment and business assets. “We sell Any thing – Anytime – Anywhere”